Here are some helpful and time saving tips before your appointment:
If you are a new patient, please fill out the patient information form: click here
What to bring with you to the exam:
1. Your medical insurance card (it is different than vision insurance)
2. Your old or current eyeglasses
3. Any eyedrops you regularly use
4. Your sunglasses. We can check to see if they have enough UV protection.
5. If you would like computer glasses, measure the distance between your everyday computer screen and your eyes.
For contact lens wearers:
1. If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens packaging or boxes with contact lens brand, power and base curve (BC). If you ran out and do not know your power, call your previous office and ask them to fax/email it to us at: 970-668-0192 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Wear your contact lenses in if you want to update/order contact lenses.
3. Don’t forget to bring in back-up pair of eyeglasses.
For our location and directions to our office, click here.